135 Technology Drive,
Job Description: Advisor Assistant and Client Support Specialist
Who We Are
At Educo Advisor Group, we desire to create meaningful, valuable communication between our clients and ourselves.
Educo (ēducō) Advisor Group derives its name from the Latin root for education. We believe in the importance of educating our clients and providing them the knowledge and guidance to make informed and responsible financial decisions. By making education paramount in our practice and approach to planning, we aim to keep clients focused on making decisions free from emotion.
Our logo was chosen to reflect the laurel wreath representing our emphasis again on the education we provide to our clients. The laurel leaves also symbolize success and triumph which is what we strive to bring to our clients with respect to fulfilling their financial goals.
About the Role
Educo is growing and in need of an Advisor Assistant and Client Support Specialist that can grow into a licensed CFP and lead advisor. This role will work alongside the lead advisor in educating, communicating and guiding clients toward the right financial solutions for them.
A Day in the Life of an Advisor Assistant and Client Support Specialist
This position serves to manage the day-to-day operations of the financial advisory practice. This role is the first point of contact for guests, meeting client needs during in-person or virtual touch points , answering calls, managing and processing paperwork and documentation, managing advisor calendars, and answering general questions. This role is a training position for anyone looking to transition becoming a financial advisor.
- Assist in performing research to stay current with business trends and regulatory environment.
- Develop client meeting agendas, confirm meeting date and time, greeting them.
- Develop a learning mindset, dedicate time to own learning and development, potentially working toward proper licensing.
- Engage with clients to answer questions regarding in person meetings and areas of focus.
- Work alongside lead advisor to learn ways to engage clients through their initial meeting, taking comprehensive notes to report out suggested path.
- Excellent ability in communicating with diverse clients’ groups, including writing, speaking and active listening.
-Execute timely follow up work, appropriate and necessary, for each client meetings
- Prepare and set expectations with clients for their annual advisory review materials
- Develop new relationships with clients engaging with the firm.
- Communicate confidential information professionally and discreetly for all clients.
- Client appreciation and networking events to build and strengthen both new and existing relationships.
-Detailed communication with outside vendor firms.
-Preparation and execution of transactions in the routine servicing of clients.
-Manage and maintain agenda, notes, communications and follow up for all meetings.
-Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry.
-Build and maintain client profiles within CRM system.
-Take on special projects as requested.
-Manage and maintain office supplies and office logistics.